- This policy covers how CALPASC treats personal information that CALPASC collects and receives. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that CALPASC does not own or control, or to people that CALPASC does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- CALPASC collects personal information when you register with CALPASC and when you use CALPASC products or services. CALPASC may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. Once you register with CALPASC and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- CALPASC automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, CALPASC cookie information, and the page you request.
- CALPASC uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- CALPASC does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with CALPASC under agreement. These companies may use your personal information to help CALPASC communicate with you about offers from CALPASC and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- CALPASC works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
- CALPASC may set and access CALPASC cookies on your computer.
- CALPASC lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to CALPASC's cookies.
- CALPASC may in the future and without further notice, use web beacons to access CALPASC cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with CALPASC products and services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your CALPASC Account Information at any time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the CALPASC service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the CALPASC Newsletter, that are considered part of your CALPASC account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You can delete your CALPASC account by visiting our Account Deletion page. Please click here to read about information that might possibly remain in our archived records after your account has been deleted.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- CALPASC may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your CALPASC account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at:
3600 American River Drive, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95864