Welcome to CALPASC San Diego
|In 1999 CALPASC was founded right here in San Diego as PASC. Since then we established regional operations throughout California under the umbrella group CALPASC. Our region covers San Diego and Imperial counties.
|CALPASC San Diego provides many opportunities for members to participate, affect positive change, network, and acquire critical information.
- We currently have four Trade Councils and four Staff Councils in San Diego. A few additional councils operate jointly with the OCIE Region, and others will be launched soon. Click here to learn more about San Diego Region councils.
- Seminars, conferences, and social events are held throughout the year to keep our members informed and connected. Refer to the online calendar frequently and check your weekly e-mail newsletters for upcoming events.
- Our Region is run by the Regional Council, Committees, Trade 7 Staff Councils, and local staff. For more information, go to leadership.
- Although most of our advocacy efforts occur on a statewide basis, CALPASC is much more effective if members establish relationships with legislators. To facilitate that, our staff coordinates small group meetings in San Diego, also known as in-district visits, with state Senators and Assemblymembers.
- In 2009 the San Diego Region launched the Home Improvement Contractors Council. This group meets monthly to share leads, network, educate, and further develop professional businesses. For more information, contact Leigh Dias.
Contact Us Return to Home Page Website Disclaimer
Let’s get the industry back to work! CALPASC-SD is a partner with BIA-SD for Project Green Light, a new effort tailored to securing regional development project approvals that will deliver more business opportunity and thousands of new jobs. Contact CALPASC to learn more.
Click here to access the event calendar.